Performs a variety of activities in the Finance department to include the following types of activities; Prepares or reviews the internal and external financial statements. Responsible for statutory and GAAP financial reporting and compliance, as assigned. Reconciles general ledger accounts as assigned. Participates in the CPA financial audit and statutory examinations as assigned. Continuously develops, implements and revises accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; continuously recommending changes.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Bachelor's degree required
• A minimum of 6 year's progressive experience
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of GAAP.
• Demonstrated experience preparing or reviewing financial or accounting statement information or other required filings.
• Demonstrated experience evaluating complex accounting matters and business transactions.
• Demonstrated experience communicating with all levels of company management.
• Demonstrated experience writing accounting memorandums on complex accounting issues and business transactions and summarizing conclusions for a non-technical audience.
• Demonstrated experience analyzing data or processes and proposing solutions.
• Demonstrated experience effectively managing multiple and/or complex projects and priorities.
• Demonstrated experience identifying and implementing process improvements.
$250K - $300K