Minimum Qualifications Required (all must be met to be considered)
- Associate’s Degree or direct and applicable work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in customer service, client support, or related roles with increasing levels of accountability, such as support of key accounts, clients, or lines of business, and proven track record of success.
- 1+ year of office administration experience (e.g., review/submittal of paperwork, RFP/document preparation, meeting coordination, etc.) from within insurance, financial services, or similar corporate environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with ability to develop deep understanding of customers’ and stakeholders’ needs, ask meaningful questions, and provide guidance or recommendations based on subject matter expertise. Must be able to ensure client satisfaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to facilitate presentations. Must be able to effectively communicate to varying audiences, such as internal teams, external accounts, or vendors.
- Ability to produce results while maintaining a commitment to accuracy, attention to detail, prioritization, and time management. Willingness to exercise flexibility while working in a team environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, or Outlook.
- Valid driver’s license. Ability to travel as needed.
Life & Health insurance license, or the ability to successfully obtain license within 2 months.
Hiring Specifications Preferred
- Associate’s Degree.
- Health insurance or related industry experience with understanding of products or benefit design and applicable industry-related rules and regulations.
- Direct experience in a sales support role. Knowledge of consultative selling best practices is a plus.
a. Assist in the development and management of relationships with customers and consultants. Maintain relationships with assigned customers, agents, and/or consultants through effective communication, customer service, agent training, and personal interaction during meetings, lunches, or other specified events. Keep Account Managers and leader informed of customer interactions and status updates.
b. Primary focus to understand the customers true needs by way of consultation, research and resolution of specific and escalated inquires. Reinforce with business stakeholders the customer experience by providing prompt, courteous and accurate responses to customers and/or agents.