Are you someone who is interested in driving a fast-growing, travel media business? Do you love to harness the power of e-commerce to help partners efficiently meet their goals and optimize their results?
We are looking for a Senior Account Representative in the TravelAds Sponsored Listing business. You will have revenue and management responsibility for a portfolio of existing online advertiser accounts as well as prospecting new accounts. You will develop market specific strategies to reach a quarterly revenue target while producing industry leading results for your partners. You will uncover and implement revenue growth initiatives that are consistent with Media Solutions strategy and deliver measurable value to the accounts you lead.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of opportunities that ensures attainment of quarterly revenue targets.
- Engage with partners to understand their business needs and goals while developing effective marketing strategies to achieve those goals.
- Develop market level sales strategy to grow the Expedia Media Solutions TravelAds business.
- Utilize analytics skills to understand performance data and trends to then make forward thinking suggestions through analyzing trends. Uncover high return on investment opportunities and present them to clients.
- Educate partners on the features and functionality of the product so they can best utilize it independently.
- Lead the launch and on-going day-to-day performance of advertising partnerships and resolve issues as they arise.
- Deliver continued improvement in revenue contribution to Media Solutions through a consultative partner first sales approach.
- Maintain and grow partner base through account management and acquisition.
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly revenue goals as set bysales leadership.
- Partner with other media sellers and client facing teams through Expedia, Inc. to achieve the best results possible for the company and partners.
- Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of sales experience, preferably in Media Sales or the travel industry.
- Demonstrated ability to meet revenue targets and effectively present proposals & provide influence at the senior management level.
- Experience in providing consultative sales support and building long lasting client relationships which may require travel.
- Proven ability to collaborate with peers, managers, and other client facing teams