In everything we do, we are building and growing the most comprehensive global community of professional business aviation resources to deliver on our shared purpose – the success of our clients’ trips. By equipping our employees to succeed, we will innovate, problem solve, and achieve excellence in all aspects of trip management to help our clients reduce their operating risks. By helping our clients achieve successful missions, we move organizations that then move the world.
The Senior Account Manager will establish, develop and maintain business relationships with top current and prospective charter management customers.
- Define and rank the UWA charter management customer base and determine its value.
- Document customers’ processes and requirements to support their managed fleet.
- Shadow customers’ facilities/operations to support managed fleet and offer UWA services.
- Identify key players in each charter management organization and sub organization.
- Create and own account plans to grow sales and support customer goals through shared dashboards.
- Create shared action plans with Operations, Finance and Sales.
- Support onboarding and re-onboarding as required of new managed aircraft.
- Create relationship programs that include UWA training, social activities and customer events to build long-term commitments.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelordegree in Business Management, Marketing or related field preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in account prospecting/selling environment required.
- 5+ years in a trip support or charter management role
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM, CAPPS (Proprietary Oracle database) and Microsoft Office a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- High energy level and positive attitude
- Proven track record of quota attainment
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communications skills