As the Sr. Account Manager, you will develop, direct, implement, and maintain a business plan to achieve sales, growth, profitability, retention, and market share goals for assigned area(s) responsibility. You will build, enhance and direct the relationship with clients in assigned territory to ensure clients overall service needs are met and high satisfaction levels achieved.
- Actively participates in financial services and/or insurance industry trade organizations to have LFG participate by partaking in sponsorship and/or speaking opportunities.
- Builds & directs a more complex relationship platform by identifying senior contacts within targeted clients to achieve profitable sales & LFG's product breath growth.
- Builds, enhances & maintains effective relationships with more complex client organizations to ensure a high level of client satisfaction & retention & increase sales revenues & profitability.
- Conducts client meetings & attends finalist presentations to achieve sales targets.
- Cultivates, directs, & maintains increasingly senior level client relationships.
- Develops & maintains more complex plans to supportretention sales & product breadth growth within existing clients.
- Develops & maintains relationships with internal stakeholders to achieve sales objectives
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of existing/targeted clients including market segments, how they operate, and/or their value proposition(s).
- Develops, directs, & executes more complex plans to increase/gain opportunities to introduce Lfg management & other resources to targeted clients.
- Develops, maintains & executes complex client relationship plans to ensure overall service needs are satisfied & achieve the business/profitability/retention objectives.
- Identifies & resolves complex client issues/concerns in a timely & collaborative manner.
- Identifies clients with retentionrisk & develops & executes complex plans to retain clients & notifies management.
- Maintains expense budgets to set limits.
- Meets or exceeds all department and/or sales goals/targets for his/her assigned clients.
- Profiles assigned territory to identify and build relationships with those more complex clients who would be interested in LFG offerings.
- Provides feedback & intelligence to internal partners on existing & targeted clients.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to internal stakeholders & consults on complex relationship management/sales solutions to optimize client satisfaction & achieve desired business results.
- Supports retention efforts & looks for opportunities to cross sell/ partner withinternal stakeholders.
Education & Experience
- 3 - 5+ Years experience in relationship management that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)in (Minimum Required)