The purpose of this position is to manage Albertsons Denver, Southwest, Southern and United Divisions to achieve merchandising objectives and maximum profitable growth. This position will also be required to develop and foster strong business relationships with customer personnel to move the Post Consumer Brands business forward.
Major Job Activities
1. Direct call on Albertsons Denver, Southwest, Southern and United Divisions.
2. Meet or exceed sales targets and stay within allocated trade funds.
3. Develop and implement merchandising programs that maximize profitable growth and meets the needs of consumers, Albertsons Companies, and Post Consumer Brands.
4. Sell merchandising & distribution plans that maximizes product mix, ensures correct placement, compliance with price points and maximizes promotional opportunities. Conduct “Top to Top” meetings with Senior Post Consumer Brands and Company Executives.
5. Participate in retail activities and close retail voids.
6. Maintain coordination with all internal Post Consumer Brands departments to ensure all programs, sales initiatives, issues, and questions are attended to and resolved in a timely manner.
7. Evaluate and adjust sales plans to ensure plan implementation and achievement.
8. Sell Post Consumer Brands merchandising objectives to senior executives at each customer. Establish working relationship with key decision makers at all levels of the organization.
Education: 4 year college degreerequired
Experience: Minimum of 10 years in CPG sales calling on grocery customers. 2+ Years direct responsibility selling to Top 25 Customers. Experience providing direction to a Field Sales Team. Experience in staff positions (trade management, category management, and consumer marketing) is desirable.
Skills: Requires demonstrated skills in leadership and selling skills, strong interpersonal skills. Must be effective at problem-solving (analysis, solution finding, and bringing resolution to a problem), communications (both written and oral), and self-management (set priorities, plan/organize own work, good at detail and follow through)
Job ID SRACC04288