Role Value Proposition:
Global Technology & Operations (GTO) includes over 17,000 associates across 42 countries Service our customers in operations and global customer call centers where we deliver global support services, including global real estate, global corporate security, and global innovation. This role, for a Sr. Account Manager, will provide cross-market support functions across both regional and local markets in a field office while supporting Senior sales staff in the internal and external post-sale activities associated with the acquisition of new business and in maintaining existing client relationships and mentoring newly hired associates and assists with process training.
- Conducts post-sale enrollment meetings; presenting product information, distributing approved materials, collecting forms and answering questions while also promoting, organizing, and attending enrollment meetings and benefit fairs for assigned customers while also being very active participation in the implementation process including leading discussions.
- Works with internal partners to resolve escalated issues, request needed plan performance reporting and develop marketing plans.
- Prepares presentation materials and actively participates in finalist meetings for prospective customers, stewardship meetings for existing customers and broker meetings to discuss both.
- Ensures proper licensing and appointment paperwork is in good order for writing agents.
- Stays informed of specific client activities taking place (acquisitions, divestures, layoffs, budget challenges, etc.) and demonstrates strong client-specific product knowledge by providing consultative assistance on issues related to their plans.
- Proficient in product renewal underwriting, able to explain workups, negotiate rates within given margin position and recommend plan design alternatives as necessary which requires responsibility for a segment of the AE block with regard to persistency and upsell opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High School diploma
- 8+ years customer service experience and Life and Health license.
- Strong product knowledge and underwriting skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years customer service experience and Life and Health license.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able maneuver within multiple complex systems at same time.
- Excellent presentation skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills. Able to work well with others as well as independently.
- Able to solve problems and think creatively.
- Ability to recognize opportunities to recommend new product offerings.