Sr. Account Manager
Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) has an outstanding opportunity for a Sr. Account Manager for the Miami, FL territory. This role has front line seller responsible for driving sales in specific assigned accounts. Develops long-term account plans that highlight strategies to further penetrate existing customer accounts. Generates demand with end-users and supportschannel to ensure full Honeywell value proposition is realized by the end-user. Coordinates contact between the customers, partners and other HON resources as needed. Drive growth culture, developing strategic plans with customers searching for market opportunities. The Sr. Account Manager will report directly to the Sales Manager.
- Willing to travel at least 50% of the time
- Establish customer specific account plans
- Meet and exceed annual account plan quotas
- Accurate forecast of orders and growth opportunities.
- Strategic competitive and market information.
- Understands customer demands, funding restraints and is a student of their business
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor?s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Business to Business Sales and/or Account Management in the security and/or fire industry
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Bachelor?s degree in Business, marketing, or engineering
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Positive ?can do? professional attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Customer focus
- Results oriented