Sr Account Manager - Hyperconverged Software - NY - 27061109
Our client is a $1.B player in the Hyperconverged Datacenter Software space, with key differentiators in the Infrastructure market. The successful candidate will have a track record of closing new enterprise accounts and consistently achieving quota selling HyperconvergedInfrastructure solutions. Ground floor opportunity in a Billion $ company w/ a next generation Service Offering in Hperconvergence.
(4) positions available: (2) Global Account Managers (Pharma & BFS), (1) Enterprise Account Manager and (1) Commercial AE. You are responsible for achieving an annual revenue target, providing accurate business forecasts, professionally representing the company in the market and maintaining a high level of satisfaction with customers and partners.
This is an individual contributor role (Home Office) with the potential for promotion to Sales Management within the next 24months. The company has all the sales support you would expect from a $1.1B company. Must live w/in 1 hour of New York (CT, NJ, NY).
The client prefers people with companies like: Cisco, Hypergrid, HPE, Dell EMC, Stratoscale, Scale Computing, Hitachi Vantara, NetApp, Pivot3 etc. in their background. If you have worked for any of these companies or their competitors, we would like to speak w/ you!
- Achieve the annual revenue target selling Hyperconvergence Infrastructure solutions.
- Professionally introduce and represent the company to prospects, customers and partners.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of bookings and revenue.
- Maintain every customer as a reference account
- Establish the company in a new large sales territory
- Prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities to enterprise-level companies and service providers.
- Provide regular and meaningful insights to Senior Management and Marketing on market trends, product requirements and competition.
- Be a good team player. Support your peers in developing a culture that likes to win, have fun and values mutual success.
- Bachelor's Degreepreferred or extensive experience selling Infrastructure Software
- Demonstrate a track record of closing new Enterprise accounts or Service Providers and consistently achieving quota.
- 5 - 10 years of experience selling Infrastructure solutions to the Fortune 1000
- Strong understanding of Hyperconvergence Infrastructure Software & Services.
- Ability to present and communicate with all levels of the customer: Technical, Financial & Executive.
- Comfortable using CRM and Strategic Selling Methodologies.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing start-up environment.
- Balances great ambition and drive with a high level integrity and honesty
- Fun to be around!
- Must be able to prospect - through cold calling, networking & lead follow-up.
Base Salary: $125,000.00 - $160,000.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $250,000.00- $325,000.00 (NO Cap) + Full Expenses + Great Benefits + Upward Mobility
Locations: New York (w/in 1 hour)
Number of Openings: 4
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.