At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking an Sr Account Manager- HA to join our dynamic team in Englewood Cliffs, NJ as part of the Home Appliances Team!
- Candidate will be responsible to create and manage sales accounts, retailers and distributions in U.S for LG Homebrew(craft beer maker).
- The primary responsibility is to develop ASAP(Account Strategy and Account Planning) and manage new sales channels/accounts, generate new sales and recommend sales strategies.
- This role requires working cross functionally with internal teams.
- A successful candidate would possess 10+ years of sales experience in craft beer brewing appliance.
- The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills, excellent sales technique and capacity with sales in craft beer brewing appliance.
- Develop and generate new business - Identifies potential new accounts by studying current business and actively pursue new opportunities for sales and impact the national and local retailers and markets to upsell.
- Initiate sales process and build relationship - Interview and meet with qualifying potential accounts and build relationship. Introduce our new product by giving presentations and explaining products, benefits and services.
- Manage existing accounts and grow relationships - Responsible for maintaining relations and finding new business opportunities for sales growth and increased market share.
- Manage sales performance - Monitor and review sales performance on regular basis and develop sales strategies and execution plans to meet or exceed the targets.
- Liaise with internal teams - Provide voice of customers and in-store feedbacks. Plan effective forecasts, promotions, pricings, trade terms, marketing and distribution strategies by working collaboratively with Business Management, Product Management, Order Management, Marketing, In-Store Management, SCM, Service and Legal teams.
- Conduct product trainings - Plan and execute product training sessions for both internal and external teams.
- Analyze market and product competitiveness - Provide market outlook, analyze our product competitiveness in the market and suggest recommendations
- Reporting - Keep management informed by submitting activity and sales reports regularly
- 10+ years of selling craft beer brewing appliance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Recurring business experience and new business project management (Nespresso coffee maker working experience is preferred)
- Outstanding communications skills
- Solid leadership in sales, marketing, operations, finance and account P&L
- Knowledge and proficient use of the Microsoft Office(Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)