We need a strategic thinker and builder who can help develop brands. Our Account Manager will be deeply involved in end-to-end marketing execution, from collecting customer insights to briefing, concepting, campaign launch and reporting. You will work cross-functionally and partner with Product Marketing (responsible for product success), Global Marketing (responsible for brand success), and Sales Training. Career experience in an in-house Marketing role and/or an advertising agency Account Management role is preferred. Key to success in this role is being a strong writer to keep up with the message development needs.
- Part of cross-functional teams to concept and execute marketing programs (e.g., Creative, Sales Collateral, Social, Digital, Marketing Technology, Events and Experience, etc.).
- You will work with our internal creative teams and agency partners to support creative development (from large campaigns to smaller copywriting assignments).
- You will lead day-to-day campaign operations (e.g., budget management, legal approvals, internal/external stakeholder reviews, etc.).
- You will understand go-to-market strategy and build executional plans for marketing programs.
- Be a brand ambassador for NuVasive, accountable for the consistent application of the brand strategy (including messaging and brand architecture), and visual identity across the organization.
- 6+ years relevant work experience in marketing, brand and/or advertising, with a proven ability to lead large-scale marketing campaigns
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Mastery of the English language, with proven demonstration of strong communicating and writing skills
- Experience operating within complex organizations with many stakeholders
- Skill to work with minimal supervision, to self-start, to set appropriate priorities, yet have the ability to take direction
- Excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail, with the capability to work on multiple campaigns/priorities at a time
- Collaborative, positive, and solution-minded
- Driven and detail-oriented nature with laser-sharp organizational skills
- Understanding of KPIs and program performance metrics across marketing channels.
- Laser-focused on understanding the needs of the consumer, and translating that into sharp marketing insights.
- Background working with traditional and digital media a plus.