The Senior Account Manager is responsible for developing long-term relationships with assigned customers, connecting with strategic business executives and stakeholders. They will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Honeywell solutions via projects as well as service agreements. The secondary emphasis is developing and executing a strategy for new customers to promote and sell Honeywell solutions to customers with the most growth potential to build incremental revenue growth within assigned market. Significant focus will be on developing solutions with successful implementation of Honeywell Connected Services suite of offerings. Availability to travel within assigned territory 80% of time.
- Develop appropriate territory management plans and implement an aggressive strategy sufficient to deliver the annual assigned orders plan.
- Use all necessary information on new/existing customers, markets, competition and Honeywell Solutions to develop and execute on the defined strategy.
- Partner with Honeywell Field Operations to ensure customers? needs are met or exceeded
YOU MUST HAVE
- 5years of business to business salesexperience in the building automation industry
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Internet applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction