The Senior Account Executive is the liaison between the Agency and the client for any given assigned project deliverable. The Senior AE is also responsible for the day-to-day project leadership with adherence to established agency process.
- Confidently manage assigned project, including the following:
- Writing insightful and accurate briefs to inspire and guide creative development
- Leading client and internal communications in a professional and timely manner
- Generating and distributing conference reports to accurately capture discussions
- Comprehending client feedback and being able to debrief creative in a manner that best suites the project
- Working with Producers and the account coordinator to create and then manage production schedules
- Managing costs throughout the project to ensure job meets budget
- Ensuring project runs smoothly and efficiently while following all processes and necessary approvals
- Be available to assist and train AC and AAE as needed
- Represent the agency and the team in the best light in front of clients. Demonstrate passion and excitement about all tasks whether grand or on the small scale
- Be a voice on the team – share thoughts, opinions and ideas to help better a project, teamwork or client business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing/Business or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years similar experience with a portion in an agency/client service environment
- Direct (direct mail) and digital (e-mail) marketing experiencepreferred.
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required, with a proven record of success in a similar capacity
- Collaborative; Ability to build rapport with clients and internal team members
- Ability to effectively and diplomatically lead projects through an extended team that does not directly report into them
- Self-starter with energy, ambition and drive to succeed
- Stellar organizational skills strong attention to detail and follow through.