Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. To date, more than 3,700 Fortune 500, Fortune Global 100, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries have relied on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek a Sr. Account Executive to cover Minnesota, North and South Dakota.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Account Executive to sell our world-class service offerings. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, a proven track record of sales excellence, ability to meet/exceed quotas, and taking business to the next level. Must be hungry and have a passion for winning. We need someone that can be very hands-on, do whatever it takes to build revenue, and be a strategic thinker with the ability to create long-term sales plans and execute on them for our prospects.
Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of demonstrated, proven experience selling software, enterprise software, IT solutions or technical solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create awareness and demand for Rimini Street products and services
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow-up, networking, and working with lead generation team
- Establish a dialogue with prospect and understand their unique goals, problems, and needs
- Provide and guide prospects strategic vision to drive them toward the RSI solution
- Create compelling sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral for a specific sales opportunity
- Drive the Rimini Street sales process working collaboratively with functional peers (Operations, Legal, Marketing, Sales Engineers, Finance) to successfully win an opportunity
- Negotiate complex contracts and successfully navigate prospect's complex internal approval processes
- Work collaboratively will all functional peers to ensure a smooth transition from prospect status to client status
- Update and track all activities in our Salesforce CRM automation tool
- Accurately forecast quarterly and annual sales commitments
- Implement and utilize current Social and Digital selling strategies to maximize opportunities via Social Networking platforms
- Must be located in the territory
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ overall experience in Sales Executive Role, (Seeking a true hunter)
- 5+ years demonstrated, proven experience selling Oracle Software, SAAS, Enterprise software, IT Solutions or ERP Technical solutions
- Command knowledge of the enterprise software industry (Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards PeopleSoft)
- Record of meeting significant sales quota, record of over-achievement - must be demonstrated on resume
- Experience working in a fast paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience selling to CXOs
- Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives, procurement, legal, and line of business representatives
- Engage prospects with a consultative sales approach
- Must be articulate with strong writing and presentation skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven experience with Social and Digital selling techniques
- Able to work under stress and handle multiple critical priorities
- Very strong work ethic with “can do, roll up sleeves to figure it out” attitude
- Ability to leverage supporting team of Sales Engineers, Lead Generation, and Marketing, Business Development, and Inside Sales
- Experience in a non-sales role including, but not limited to, sales engineering, consulting, or managed services