$200K — $250K *
A Senior Account Executive is an advanced, expert individual contributor who supports and grows large, complex, highly visible, strategically or tactically important accounts. Incumbents have consistent track records of sales success, along with expert-level knowledge of all Syniverse products and services. They focus on developing new business opportunities within key accounts by pursuing top line revenue growth in areas of strategic importance to Syniverse. Senior Account Executives work closely with all Syniverse sales support and technical functions, and they may provide team leadership to ensure sales contracts deliver product alignment, technical feasibility, and strategic business benefits.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
80 % Existing key account growth and retention through strategic selling skills:
• Develop and execute strategic sales plans aligned with Corporate goals; hunt new business opportunities within existing key accounts, deliver sales presentations, negotiate and close large deals of strategic importance.
• Build customer relationships at all organizational levels to support, renew and further penetrate existing accounts.
• Lead a unified, proactive, value-added account team approach to ensuring appropriate levels of direct customer support, while maximizing Syniverse account team resources.
• Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
• Foster positive working relationships between Syniverse and customer organizations to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction; participate in the development of strategic customer planning sessions and reviews to ensure organizational alignment with customer needs and desires.
• Generate new ideas for service and product opportunities; monitor and evaluate the competitions’ activities and products; anticipate opportunities the competition may exploit and work to close the gap.
• Represent Syniverse at industry events to promote products and services, network with relevant stakeholders, and stay current with market trends.
20 % Perform reporting and administrative activities:
• Analyze and control expenses to conform to accounting requirements and budgetary constraints.
• Prepare periodic reports of sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
• Maintain accuracy of online systems designed to report status and progress; i.e., Salesforce.com, etc.
• Typically 12+ years in technology sales (solution sales approach), plus Bachelor's degree (or equivalent job-related experience)
• A proven track record of consistently maintaining a robust sales pipeline that supports/exceeds revenue forecasts
• A proven track record of developing sales for new products
• Must be action- and results-oriented, a team player, and adaptable
• Able to think strategically and develop executive-level contacts quickly
• Must have business savvy, strong negotiation skills, and ability to close large complex deals
• Ability to solve practical problems, involving a wide range of variables, in creative ways
• Knowledge of spreadsheet software and sales-related software
Valid through: 8/24/2020