Sr. Account Executive - Sr. Business Development Executive
At Perficient you?ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you?ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world?s biggest vendors.
Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We?re proud to be publicly recognized as a ?Top Workplace?year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Salesforce Practice:
Perficient's Salesforce National Business Unit is a Salesforce Platinum Partner.
We use small, expert project teams that deliver high-value, measurable results by working collaborativelywith clients through a user-centered, technology-based and business-driven solutions methodology.
We believe this approach enhances return-on-investment for our clients by significantly reducing the time and riskassociated with designing and implementing CRM solutions.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Business Development Executive / Account Executive to support our Salesforce subcontracting business. Location: San Francisco - Bay Area or PacWest
The Partner Specialist/Business Development Executive is a limited portfolio seller, focused on a specific solution set, and aligned to our Salesforce partner relationships. This individual will have assigned accounts and will be responsible for solution growth with all clients in their territory.
For this role, the Partner Specialist will work in conjunction withSalesforce to provide resources to Salesforce professional services on a subcontracting basis.
This role will require the recruitment of new resources (employees and subcontractors), the management of the on-boarding of the resources, compliance with Perficient hiring practices, management and reconciliation of invoicing withSalesforce?s time entry system, and management of the relationship with key personnel at Salesforce.
- Manage the overall relationship and communication withSalesforce professional services and have full command of their business model, application landscape and how Perficient solutions deliver value.
- Manage and execute the entire end-to-end selling process, working closelywith the Perficient HR team
- Develop and manage key relationships with Salesforce personnel to drive additional new business and provide proper communication on account activity.
- Leads and manages resources for customer engagement opportunities from lead generation, to deal review, to negotiations and closing a deal.
- Ability to travel occasionally (less than 10%).
- 4-7+ years of services sales or professional consulting experience.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in complex solutions environment at Fortune 500 clients.
- Experienced in Salesforce (Sales, Service, Communities, CPQ, etc.).
- Able to partner withSalesforce to understand their needs and recommend resources.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays.
In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digitalexperience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning IBM Premier Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.