Recurly is looking for a Sr. Account Executive with excellent communication skills. We are seeking a natural problem solver, with a proficient understanding of SaaS businesses and web technologies to help us sell to targeted companies and manage inbound leads. You're a hunter, one who can prospect and also manage the whole lifecycle of a deal, with a consultative approach to selling. We’re looking for individuals who want to help build a high integrity company that places customer success first. Ideal candidates will possess attention to detail and a sense of ownership and operate at a high efficiency. Intellectually curious and well-organized candidates are preferred.
- Build a territory plan to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Identify potential customers and set approach strategies
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth and close new sales opportunities through territory planning and prospecting and managing inbound leads
- Present products to prospective clients
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; aligning Recurly product and service capabilities with prospects needs; overcoming objections; preparing contracts
- Update industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- 5+ years of experience in a quota carrying sales role.
- Roll up your sleeves attitude and willingness to be a relentless collaborator, excellent teammate and process innovator - and a desire to never stop learning or growing.
- Excellent analytical skills, commitment to the client, and proven ability to sell value.
- Effective time-management, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to change
- Amazing communication and presentation skills - you’re articulate, straightforward and engaging.
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus.
- Team player