- Manage the execution of multi-channel marketing and advertising communications programs that can include email, direct mail, digital, web, event, collateral and other marketing communications.
- Write creative briefs/work orders for projects and run project/creative kick off meetings
- Manage creative development of multiple projects with many versions
- Assist Supervisor with strategy development
- Assist in creating presentations, POV’s, test planning, etc.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with internal teams and clients
- Ensure flawless execution of projects
- Coordinate with print producer or project manager to develop schedules. Partner with print producer/project manager during the production phase of a project.
- Manage the project schedules to ensure completion on time. Surface any unresolved timing or resource issues with Account Supervisor
- Develop rapport and partnering relationship with key clients. Build the relationship by demonstrating genuine sense of responsibility for the success of the business
- Manages project estimates to ensure projects stay on budget. Assist supervisors with accruals or budget reporting as needed.
- Involved in program level strategy planning/development
- Develop deeper understanding of the client’s business and the automotive environment by actively learning business, products and competitive environment. Based on knowledge of business and industry, bring forward and identify new initiatives and opportunities
- Writes presentations, POV’s, test plans and recommendations for projects
- Presents creative and ideas to clients
- Assist Supervisor on putting together presentation decks
- Understand fast past nature of business and positively respond to last minute client requests
- Sufficient presence to be respected by clients and internally
- University degree (ideally in marketing / business studies)
- Ideally 3-4 years of experience in agency environment in a client service role. Solid CRM, Digital or automotive experience is preferred.
- Experience in fast paced retail environment is preferred
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines across multiple projects and display strong organizational skills
- Ability to transfer knowledge from project-to-project
- Well organized
- Shows initiative and desire to learn
- Handles assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner
- Has strong client relationship experience
- Can successfully complete projects without assistance
- Understanding of KPIs and analytics
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Use sound and logical judgment
- Displays strong problem solving skills
- Strong client service orientation
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
AT MRM, RELATIONSHIP IS OUR MIDDLE NAME.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s):
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.