We believe that clothes — and how you make them — can make a difference.
Since 1853, we’ve been obsessed with innovation to meet people’s needs. We invented the first blue jean. And we reinvented khaki pants. We pioneered labor and environmental guidelines for our manufacturing partners. And we work to build sustainability into everything we do.
A company doesn’t last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values.
We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi’s®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you’re looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team and help in the management and development of our 4-P strategy. It is important that this person is familiar with the ideas behind a 4-P strategy (Product, Price, Place and Promotion) and knows how to properly execute this process without fail. The role of the Sr Account Executive is important to us and provides support for some of our mid-level specific brand and consumer segments, making this person a key point of contact for many different people. If you are someone who desires to be game changer within a fast paced environment, then this role will provide you with the ability to obtain those desires, as well as give you the opportunity to make a meaningful impact within our company.
Success in this role requires this:
- Work hard. Be determined. Get it right.
- Utilizes selling skills, consumer insights, negotiation skills and business acumen to influence retail customers to purchase our portfolio of products that best help them and the company meet financial targets and drive revenue & income growth
- Execute efficient workflows and do not hesitate to make changes to your day as needed for improvement.
- Aligns brand consumer and customer strategies to deliver Annual Financial Plan volume and profitability targets internally & externally
- Identifies, pursues and delivers new business opportunities with new and existing customers that drive profitable revenue and income growth
- Aggressively monitors and quickly responds to opportunities in the market to identify ways to beat the competition
- Makes effective and persuasive presentations to large and small groups that are clear and compelling and results in positive customer action
- Provides strong management and direction to team members using a collaborative approach
- Dynamically manages direct reports with clear and measurable business & development plans in a results driven environment that fosters a sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree is greatly appreciated, but a combination of college education and work experience is accepted
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a retail/wholesale apparel business or other consumer packaged goods industry
- Expert knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Interest in working towards opportunities for development
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and maintain high personal standards
- Self-starter with proven skills in negotiating and driving for results in a dynamic, complex environment
- Extremely strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task; with the desire to work in a very fast paced environment and an ability to not become frustrated with last minute changes
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills; especially when it comes to working directly with senior level directors
- Impeccable communication skills across all channels
- Must demonstrate an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in LS & Co.