Sr Account Executive - ITSM - APM Software - CA, IL - 27064153
Our Client is a leading global provider of ITSM (IT Service Management) & APM (Application Performance Management) solutions. They are looking for (2) Senior Account Executives who can cover the Midwest and Western Area. If you live in Chicago or the Bay Area, that would be ideal.
The ideal candidates would have (8-10) years of selling experience in the ITSM/APM space, have a good book of business, have a hunter mentality and can work in a start-up environment.
The Client likes to hire people with companies like ServiceNow, Atlassian, Ivanti, BMC, ASG, Dynatrace, AppDynamics, New Relic, Riverbed, etc. in their background. If you have sold Enterprise ITSM or APM software solutions into the Fortune 1000 for any of these companies or their competitors, we would like to speak with you!
- 7 - 10 years of proven large (enterprise) software salesexperience (preferably ITSM and/or APM) into Fortune 1000 companies where sales sizes are often from $400K to $1M+
- Hunter mentality, someone that has shown they can work in a Start-Up environment and retire $MM quotas.
- Has experience developing close relationships w/ Large Accounts.
- Manage complex long sales cycles with large companies.
- Multi years of proven success selling ITSM or APM solutions into Fortune 1000 accounts.
- ITSM and/or APM knowledge is a MUST.
- Has examples of closing $MM deals to Fortune 1000 Accounts.
- Can work through use cases with clients to establish strong business case and ROI.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent experiencerequired.
- ?A? Player (8 - 10 years in Enterprise Software Sales w/ Deal Sizes from $400K-$1M+).
- Self-starter, proactive, confident
- Board Room Presentation Pro!
- Professional in appearance and acumen
- Can quickly be acknowledged as a trusted advisor, consultative approach.
- Team player/motivator
- Leadership/ability to manage control
- Demonstrated High Activity Level
- Engaging / Would buy from this person
- Hunter salesexperience selling ITSM and/or APM solutions w/in Fortune 1000 Accounts .
- Well organized, can plan and think many steps ahead
- People skills & geek skills
- Can network effectively w/in an organization
- Can manage team members effectively
- Knows how to move information
- Overcomes Objections
- Value propositions tailored to audience
- Communication / Listening Skills
- Great questioning skills
- Fun to be around!
Base Salary: $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $250,000.00 - $300,000.00 - Uncapped + Great Benefits + Full Expenses + Upward Mobility
Locations: Chicago and San Francisco Area preferred. Will consider qualified candidates in other Midwest & Western Area locations.
Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits package
Number of Openings: 2
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.