Sr. Account Executive - IT Services - Enterprise Digital / IoT
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Senior Account Executive
Technology Services – SaaS/ Mobile/IoT
Take your career to the next step & make a name for yourself!
Be part of one of the hottest and fastest growing Technology Services firms, helping enterprises across multiple verticals get their mobile, digital and IoT initiatives to market faster, more efficiently and with greater flexibility. Our global client has been listed in Forbes America’s most promising companies, ranked among top 15 fastest growing companies, and has an impressive client list. They are expanding and looking to bring on board a top-notch sales professional to join their team.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for a defined territory within a multi-state assignment, hunt new logos and have full sales cycle responsibility.
· Prospect new logos, identify and establish new business opportunities and within a NE assignment.
· Engage and network with industry leaders, strategic partners, vendors, and participate in key industry forums
· Develop and present sales presentations for a variety of IT services to Developers, QA, and IT
· Work with corp. to leverage and execute innovative marketingcampaigns and sales strategies
· Meet/exceed established quarterly sales targets and quotas
· 5+ years of successful salesexperience in a SaaS and Technology Services role
· Experience selling IT Services/Solutions in a consultative fashion
· Proven track record closing business as a “hunter” across multiple enterprise verticals
· Superior client-facing skills, strong ability to articulate, ability to deliver compelling presentations
· Experience getting Master Contracts and Scopes of Works signed and implemented
· Technically strong with the ability to translate complex concepts into client business terms
· Track record of meeting/exceeding quotas and revenue targets with a 90-120 sales cycle
· Understanding of the Onsite/Offshore delivery model
Reports to: VP, Global Sales
Travel: Up to 25%, mostly Tri-state area
Location: New York City