Sr. Account Executive - IT Infrastructure
Our client, a leading Cisco, IBM, HP, Dell/EMC partner, is seeking several Senior level Account Executives in the NYC Metro area. Need to have experience selling IT Infrastructure solutions into the Enterprise space. Can be located anywhere from NJ to CT.
Enterprise based IT infrastructure solutions from Cisco, EMC, VMWare, HP, Dell, NetApp, etc. Experience selling Networking, Data Center solutions, Collaboration, Security, and Virtualization.
Responsible for the generation of gross profit revenue and management of lifecycle of sales process. Directly generates gross profit by selling products and services to new and current accounts through direct, face-to-face contact and prospecting. Build and foster relationships with vendor partners. Devise sales/territory plans and strategies and coordinate resources necessary. Ensure customer satisfaction. Provide input into marketing planning activities. Represent the organization as the principal customer contact. Interact with management and senior level executives. Work under moderate direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Manage sales activities to achieve or exceed assigned gross profit objectives through account and territory plans, monthly forecast, and resource coordination to ensure efficient and consistent sales results.
- Work with partners to build credibility through product expertise, broad and deep account management skills, and a consistent track record for closing collaborative partner opportunities.
- Maintain high gross margin by selling the value proposition and by creatively leveraging partner programs
- Perform sales activities such as contacting prospective customers to determine their needs and degree of interest in company's products and services, sales presentations and ensuring needed resources are available for effective demos.
- Maintain positive customer relationships to maximize product/services satisfaction and obtain new sales. Ensure proper professional services and other post-salessupport is provided.
- Input and maintain all customer relevant data and progress in CRM program.
- Forecast accurately and maintain salesreports as needed.
- Remain informed of company's products and services in order to more effectively perform sales activities.
- 5+ years selling in the Enterprise space or Emerging Enterprise. Experience selling complete IT Solutions including Hardware and Services.
- Experience selling Cisco, EMC, VMWare, Netapp, ETC.
- Direct Sales, Solution sales, complex sales, longer sales cycle, multiple solutions in their portfolio, capable of working in a team environment (Sales rep, Solution Architect, Partners, Sales Management, support resources)
- Proven hunter who can articulate their prospecting methodology
- Sales progression, lead gen, inside, outside sales
- Proven track record year over year
- Rolodex in the geography - enterprise accounts
- CRM experience, clear ability to articulate how they've used CRM (activities, tasks, calendar, opportunities)
- Forecasting through CRM
- Lifelong learner, someone who is self-motivated, engaged in constantly learning and evolving, thrives with desire to learn more
- Coachable, Flexible, Sales athlete, self-motivated, assertive, results orientated
- College degree