- Apply your industry expertise to build relationships, solve problems, and sell SAS software products, solutions, and services to Humana and other health care plans.
- Position and leverage sales opportunities to grow and retain dedicated, strategic customers at all levels within their organization.
- Understand complex business needs of assigned account(s) and qualify types and levels of opportunities in or out accordingly.
- Implement aspects of strategic account management and development.
- Work closely with SAS management and executive teams.
- Create, negotiate and finalize contracts with cross-functional teams.
- Manage customer satisfaction levels and coordinate/delegate value-adding activities.
- Develop a working understanding of company pricing and licensing procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for
- At least eight years of experience working within the health care industry and/or selling enterprise class software solutions within the industry.
- Ability to successfully manage a territory of health care accounts.
- Knowledge of challenges and opportunities facing the health care industry.
- Ability to travel as business needs require.
- Proven track record of delivering multi-year, complex solutions that positively impact customer needs.
- Geographic location in KY or Northeastern US is preferred; location in US is required.
- Ability to travel 50% or as business needs require.
The nice to haves
- Professional experience within the health care industry, including passion for identifying ways analytics can solve health challenges.
- Knowledge and fluency of strategic sales techniques to evaluate territory and to develop and implement a successful sales plan.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Valid through: 4/12/2021
* Ladders Estimates