My client is a successful Saas provider growing at an exceptional rate. They have been
consistently ranked as a top provider of software products to the Risk Management Industry.
We are helping them identify an experienced, consultative sales executive who will be responsible for growing the
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) pipeline, achieving annual sales targets and implementing the strategic and
tactical initiatives of the company. This individual must have a deep knowledge of the ERM market including,
but not limited to, the primary players, how ERM impacts business operations and major technology pain points
that correlate to RMIS needs. In addition, this individual will leverage industry knowledge to offer advice and
perspective to prospective clients during the sales process.
* Develop a strong pipeline of prospective ERM customers through prospecting activities, personal
introductions, referrals, RFPs and website inquiries.
* Consult with prospective customers to clearly understand and define their needs.
* Leverage industry knowledge to offer advice and perspective to prospective clients during the sales process.
* Prepare price proposals and statements of work that reflect the needs of each prospective client and the company capabilities and standards.
* Confirm or estimate potential strong competitors on each opportunity and devise a strategy to
successfully compare and contrast company solutions to each of them.
* Network with brokers, risk managers, and other members of the risk management and insurance
community to identify prospective customers and enhance company awareness.
A successful candidate must have aptitude to quickly learn and apply new technologies. Industry and technical
experience are both required for the position. Individual must also be able to work in a highly self-driven
manner within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
* At least 5 years of direct sales experience, preferably selling SaaS and/or RMIS solutions
* Familiarity with a highly consultative sales process, such as the Sandler Sales Process
* Strong analytical skills, client relationship management, and technical skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM is a plus
* Understanding of commercial insurance or financial compliance is a plus