$150K — $200K *
Are you a high performing software salesperson who enjoys challenging customers to significantly improve their Asset Digitalization strategy? If so, we have the perfect job for you.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
The Sr Account Executive (SAE) will be responsible for direct business development for a named list of Infor’s Strategic Manufacturing Accounts. The SAE shall work alongside very seasoned Account Directors to identify and qualify net new sales opportunities and execute an intelligent pursuit plan to sell Infor Cloud Asset Management solutions, while maintaining successful relationships with clients beyond the initial software sale. A solution selling selling background is expected as you position digital transformation problem solving in complex enterprise manufacturing markets.
The successful candidate will be expected to generate 5x pipeline and achieve consistent quarterly quota achievement. Experience in EAM, APM, MES, OEE, IoT/SCADA, Industry 4.0 is preferred.
• Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business problems and create appropriate solution to meet their needs.
• Articulate Infor’s Asset Management value proposition as it aligns with smart factory and successfully communicate the competitive advantages, resources and processes to client and prospects.
• Develop compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
• Develop customer account strategies and tactical go-to-mkt plans while establishing, documenting and maintaining solid communication and follow-up procedures for all assigned accounts.
• Work closely with the Account Directors to divide and concur pipeline development
• Lead or contribute to the creation of Infor positions and strong POVs on specific Maintenance 4.0 use cases
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree; Industrial Manufacturing a plus
• 10 years of asset management software sales; EAM, APM, MES, IoT and/or Digital Transformation background preferred
• Hunter background with the ability to develop net new opportunities
• Proven software sales record with large, complex, strategic accounts in N. America
• Demonstrated success in achieving $1M+ annual ACV quota
• Strong understanding of the competition
• Establishes and manages executive level customer relationships
• Manages multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
• Thrives in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
Valid through: 3/3/2021
$150K — $170K + no cap, equity
3 days ago