Sr Account Executive - Credit & Risk Analytics Software - 27047055
Less than 5 years experience • Manufacturing / Electronics
Sr Account Executive - Credit & Risk Analytics Software - TX - 27047055
Our Client is a leading global provider of Credit & Risk Analytics Software solutions to Banks, Finance Companies & other lenders. They are looking for a Senior Account Executive who has (3-5) years of experienceselling these solutions into the BFS marketplace.
The Client likes to hire salespeople with companies like FICO, Experian, First Data, Trusteer, Threatmetrix, etc. in their background. If you have sold Credit & Risk Analytics software into the BFS space, we would like to speak with you!
- 3-5+ years of proven Credit & Risk analytics (enterprise) software salesexperience into the BFS marketplace.
- Hunter/Farmer, someone that has shown they can manage large National Accounts effectively and retire $MM quotas.
- Has experience developing close relationships w/ National Accounts.
- Manage complex long sales cycles with large companies.
- Multi years of proven success selling Credit Risk Analytics or related solutions into Large BFS Accounts.
- Credit Risk & Analytics knowledge is a BIG +
- Has examples of closing $MM deals to large BFS National Accounts.
- Can work through use cases with clients to establish strong business case and ROI.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent experiencerequired
- “A” Player (3-5years in Credit Risk & Analytics w/ Deal Sizes from $250K-$1M+).
- Self-starter, proactive, confident
- Board Room Ready
- Professional in appearance and acumen
- Can quickly be acknowledged as a trusted advisor, consultative approach.
- Team player/motivator
- Leadership/ability to manage control
- Demonstrated High Activity Level
- Engaging / Would buy from this person / Fun to be Around
- Hunter/Farmer experience w/in large BFS National Accounts.
- Well organized, can plan and think many steps ahead
- People skills & geek skills
- Can network effectively w/in an organization
- Can manage people effectively
- Knows how to move information
- Overcomes Objections
- Value propositions tailored to audience
- Communication / Listening Skills
- Great questioning skills
Base Salary: $140,.00 - $150,.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $280,.00 - $300,.00 - Uncapped + Great Benefits + Car + Full Expenses
Location: Dallas Metro Area (Cover Plains States)
Benefits: Full comprehensive benefits package
Number of Openings:1
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.