Sr. Account Executive - Cisco Contact Center (UCCE)
$230K - $300K ($80K - $150K base + $150K)
Posted on 08/12/17 by Matthew Hales
5 - 7 years experience
$230K - $300K
($80K - $150K base + $150K)
Posted on 08/12/17 Matthew Hales
- Provides sales consultation, design, support, and management of customer activity involving Enterprise Contact Center solutions – Cisco UCCE
- Establishes, maintains, and develops business with customers and potential customers in the assigned region to enhance the potential for meeting the objectives of maximum profitability and growth through effective sales and services.
- Analyzes customer/competition situations, customer's business issues and interests, and generate a strategy that will achieve business objectives.
- Develops a Business Plan for area of responsibility that is consistent with short-range and long-range company objectives.
- Ensures strong, effective market share of the products and services by providing direction and information on the products and related services. Develops and maintains technical competency in all products offered including all solutions from represented manufactures as well as professional services.
- Makes telephone calls and presentations to customers and potential customers, consistently adding new prospects and clients.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems/complaints.
- Keeps well informed on industry changes, participates where possible in organizations directly involved with our prime markets, and continually works to improve sales techniques and sales knowledge.
- Provides salessupport, marketing, services, purchasing/inventory to reach company objectives.
- Keeps advised on company policies, procedures, and objectives, clarifying them with Supervisor when and if questions arise, and is always prepared to accurately discuss these policies to our customers.
- Maintains a salesforecasting capability and an active reporting procedure in accordance with company needs.
- Strong knowledge in communications, collaboration and Contact Center technologies with specific experience selling Cisco's product line
- Knowledge of selling professional services and managed services is preferred
- Knowledge of software as a service, cloud, premise and hybrid solution is preferred
- Five or more years of direct selling experience is required
- 4-year college degree in Business or equivalent in experience
- Ability to call on and work directly with C level executives in mid to large size businesses
- Strong presentation, verbal and communication skills are essential
- Demonstrated sales ability and technical aptitude is required
- Knowledge and track record of territory development including new business accounts
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is preferred
- Previous experience working in the technology industry is required