Responsible for generating profitable revenue growth through marketing all products and services within a defined geographic territory by focusing 50% of time and effort on retaining and growing revenue with existing customers, and 50% of time focused on identifying and developing new business opportunities. Model and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
- Develop and maintain functional knowledge of the products, services and operations offered by CEVA and actively participate in product training sessions.
- Interact regularly with Station Manager and Ops Managers, and develop close and cooperative working relationship with operational staff to ensure the customer's needs are met.
- Schedule and conduct a pre-determined number of face-to-face sales calls as directed by the Regional Sales Manager or Station Manager.
- Input sales call information into CEVA-I, or other designated sales call software provided by the company and/or provide sales reports as directed by Regional Sales Manager or Station Manager.
- Maintain a pre-determined number of target accounts and demonstrate active attention to those accounts and progress toward closing.
- Meet sales threshold/quota as defined by company.
- Work cooperatively with other sales and operational staff to support a team-selling environment.
- Perform responsibilities in accordance with the terms of the Sales Performance Policy, Commission Model, and Acknowledgement Form.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills: Essential Requirements
Education & Experience
- High School Degree or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of work experience and education, or completion of the LDP program.
- Minimum five years related in sales.
- Minimum three years industry experience.
Certifications and Licenses
- Required valid state issued Driver's License
- Acceptable driving record.
- Required proof of current automobile insurance.
Specialist Knowledge & Skills/ Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Proven track record in generating profitable revenue growth and retaining existing customers.
- Demonstrated positive, competitive, confident personality with strongly developed persuasive skills and a customer-focused orientation.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to achieve results, or work independently with little or no supervision.
- Must be adaptable to changing needs of client(s) and goals of Company.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales and service issues.
- Effective planning and organizational skills to schedule appointments appropriately and to meet reporting deadlines.
- Effective follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze moderately complex administrative details.
- Ability to compose, edit and proofread routine business letters, correspondence and reports.
- Ability to generate complex, error-free charts, graphs, spreadsheets and presentations.
- In-depth knowledge of the Company's products and services.
- Computer literate
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.