Sr Account Executive
Less than 5 years experience •
Engagifii is looking for a proven Account Executive (AE) to help us grow revenue (ARR). We?re a leading Association Management Software (AMS) solution in the US. It?s our mission to empower Professional, Trade & Government Associations to Improve Member Engagement & Grow Non-dues Revenue.
If you?re looking to join a fast-paced tech company where your work will have a direct impact on our growth and the lives of our customers, this may be the right opportunity for you. The AE that joins our team will work from our main office at: 2727 Paces Ferry Rd, Bldg 2, Suite 1525 Atlanta, GA 30339.
The Right Candidate Is:
- A true self-starter, determined, competitive, persuasive, and enthusiastic
- A high performer with a history of exceeding sales quotas
- Upbeat and optimistic with a willingness to continuously improve your sales process
- Good listener and assertive enough to know how and when to ask the right questions
- Very organized with strong time management skills
- Filled with a sense of urgency and persistence
- Driven by goals, money, and personal growth
Experience & Requirements:
- 4year college degree
- 3+ years inside sales success in a complex B2B SaaS sales environment
- 3+ years proven experience in prospecting new opportunities from open to close
- Disciplined sales process; Challenger Selling, Strategic Selling or Solution Selling
- Comfortable presenting/demonstrating cloud-based software
- While not required, it?s highly beneficial to have experience selling to Associations
- In addition to the Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) and Qualified Discovery Calls (QDCs) we will generate for you each month, you will be responsible for supplementing your pipeline as needed to ensure you?re able to meet/exceed quota
- A full pipeline that can generate the new revenue (ARR) goals we?ve set will include an average of 100 deals. While we have all the sales enablement tools in place to help you manage this volume, you must be very organized to juggle this volume of qualified leads.
- Most Associations we sell to have a decision process that involves multiple decision makers. Your challenge is identify and involve them throughout the entire sales process. It can be challenging to control this type of process, but WILL lead to higher close rates.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Company-provided Healthcare, Dental & Vision plans
- Company paid vacation
- Business Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- A team who supports each other and willing to do whatever it takes to succeed!
Please submit a one page cover letter in addition to your resume. The cover letter should show your personality, and help us learn what you find attractive about selling this type of solution to Associations.