Awake’s mission is to assess and protect companies from advanced cyber-attacks and to help their security teams operate with super-human efficiency. Our approach is simply different from what is available today, and we aim to create a world-class, enduring capability to help protect the information assets that enrich our world. We are looking for the best talent to lead the best security solutions.
Our team is composed of customer focused professionals with best-in-class industry experience. Our team of extremely talented and friendly individuals is looking for new members who are passionate, motivated, and most of all enjoy working closely with customers to ensure their success.
The focus of the role for the Account Executive will be to grow the install base for Awake Security related products, support, and professional services within medium to large enterprises.
- Lead and deliver relationships with Large Enterprise accounts related to cyber security, security operations, indecent response, and threat intelligence.
- Lead and deliver relationships with security architects and security operation directors to identify possible opportunities to demonstrate value.
- Lead and support pre-sales efforts (find, qualify, etc..), manage customer evaluations (“POV’s”), and respond to RFX’x within the sales territory.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client executives and develop client value proposition across areas of sales, service, customer experience and
- Identifies potential clients and decision makers within a client organization; researches and builds relationships up to the C-level focused on knowing the client’s business, pain points, desired business outcomes, and relevant solutions.
- Prospects for new clients and/or seeks to expand service offering opportunities with existing clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or utilizing other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Develops persuasive approaches and sales pitches; prepares and delivers highly effective sales presentations and develops proposals that address client needs, concerns and objectives, and business outcomes.
- Participates in pricing solutions/services and negotiates and secures profitable pricing that yields achievement of financial goals.
- Negotiates project or managed service SOW extensions and pricing increases.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with consultants; actively seeks opportunities that align to the capabilities of bench consultants.
- Forecasts and meets sales targets in line with organizational objectives and goals.
- 10+ years’ experience selling strategic Cyber security products and/or services, retainers and compromise assessments
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team effort
- Ability to travel part time for customer engagements
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of increasing revenue through leading and closing professional services sales pursuits.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively negotiate contract terms, pricing and expectations.
- Ability to effectively and simultaneously manage multiple projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to prepare and delivery successful sales presentations, proposals and business correspondence.
- Ability to address client needs, delivery solutions and maintain high-level client satisfaction.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Ability to lead individuals and teams effectively to accomplish goals aligned to organizational objectives.
Other Desired Benefits
- Strong understanding of network security concepts
- International experience
- History of building a cyber incident response strategy with insurance and breach coaches
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary, quarterly bonus opportunities, and company equity
- Talented and friendly teammates
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Flexible work hours and competitive vacation offering
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.