$200K — $250K *
As an Account Director Senior - Specialized Sales, you will be responsible for managing business development activities for high-profile named accounts and/or specific market segment(s) that lead to the expansion and growth of specialized products. Accountable for the coordination and strategy on assigned key account(s). Responsible for the overall development and implementation of the account plan.
The Main Responsibilities
• Drives account management responsibilities as an overlay sales role including solution creation, solution offering, configuration management, order issuance, service delivery, service management and revenue recognition. Demonstrates a balance of strategic and tactical thought leadership.
• Identifies, bids on, negotiates, and closes new sales opportunities in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas. Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts.
• Provides input to sales management about trends and changes taking place within the customer’s organization, and makes recommendations about future courses of action necessary of the company towards improving its position with the customer.
• Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
• In-depth knowledge of specific products and/or services. Interaction with Product management for nonstandard / custom requirements based upon customer needs.
• Build strong relationships with Sales leaders in your geography and participate in weekly pipeline calls. Be viewed as the subject matter expert in equipment and winning end to end solutions.
• Build strong relationships with all strategic partners and leverage to drive preference to Lumen.
What We Look For in a Candidate
• 8+ years’ experience
• Knowledge and understanding of the telecom industry's competitive landscape
• Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
• Demonstrated strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills as well as proficiency in selling to the close
• Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction
• Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Requires at least 50% or more of time conducting sales activities outside of the office.
Valid through: 12/21/2020
$200K — $250K
30 days ago
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus
2 days ago