$150K — $200K *
INAP, The Hybrid Infrastructure Company, is growing rapidly and we are seeking an experienced Senior Account Director to join the field sales organization. The field sales organization is a critical part of INAP’s growth and is responsible for driving the full sales cycle (target, hunt, and win) for new business logos across INAP’s portfolio of hybrid infrastructure solutions which include private cloud, colocation, bare metal, public cloud interconnect, and managed infrastructure services. If you are high-energy, have a track-record of over-achievement, and want to join a growing team, then we want to talk to you.
The Senior Account Director is responsible for delivering net-new sales results within his/her assigned geography and/or vertical market in the Mid-Market Enterprise segment. He/she is a high-intensity, ‘hunter’ with a demonstrated track record of aggressively building a robust sales pipeline, partnering with Solution Engineering and Subject Matter Experts to solve customer technology challenges, effectively articulate business outcomes, and convert into net-new INAP customers leveraging proven sales methodologies.
The Senior Account Director has demonstrated knowledge in Hybrid Cloud, Data Center Modernization, IT transformation, and/or Complex Managed Services and uses these skills to influence and inspire customer buying decisions. As a result, in addition to pursuing and winning net-new logo’s, the Senior Account Director will also be assigned to a select set of existing Mid-Market Enterprise accounts in their territory and/or vertical where they will be expected to expand and grow these relationships in partnership with the Customer Success organization (The Enterprise Account Team).
The Senior Account Director will be accountable for becoming an expert on the INAP solution portfolio to effectively identify, prospect, inspire, and win new Mid-Market Enterprise and grow these accounts across the complete Hybrid Infrastructure journey.
The Senior Account Director:
• Will have a track-record over-performance, is self-led, and is highly motivated to meet and exceed the assigned quota within the Mid-Market Enterprise and/or assigned territory/vertical.
• Will drive the full sales cycle for net-new business logos
• Will be proactive and develop territory/vertical plans to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction within the accounts.
• Will maintain proper reporting hygiene within all systems (i.e: Salesforce CRM) and is effective in sales forecasting
• Will have an established rolodex of contacts and business relationships to leverage in meeting or exceeding assigned quota
• Is an experienced sales professional in Enterprise Private Cloud, Public Cloud, Hybrid Infrastructure (Colo, Private, Bare Metal, etc.) and has gained industry specific knowledge to act as a trusted advisor to new prospects and assigned account base
• Has a history of selling technical, complex Hybrid Infrastructure (Cloud, Colo, Network, & Managed Services) solutions with sales cycles ranging from 3 to 18 months - depending on size and complexity
• Is highly committed to customer success and the over-all customer experience
• Has a demonstrated track record working as part of an Account Team responsible for the full lifecycle of acquire, expand, and renew in monthly recurring technology solutions
• Will be accountable for becoming an expert on the INAP Hybrid Infrastructure portfolio in order to prospect/win new enterprise mid-market business
• Will exercise self-discipline daily in their role by gaining proper business knowledge to further understand the customer needs in order to recommend solutions that will specifically address the customer’s business and operational needs.
• Will be a passionate learner, rooted in the customer’s business to provide unbiased solutions and services.
• Will work closely with Channel and Strategic Alliance partners to sell INAP solutions to net-new logo’s and expand/ grow existing
• Is accountable to identify and close large, complex Hybrid Infrastructure deals involving cross-functional selling and establishing relationships with multiple executive level stakeholders
• Effectively and enthusiastically prospect and close targeted enterprise accounts.
• Minimum 5 - 7 years’ experience track record of successfully meeting and exceeding an individual quota.
• Minimum 3+ years of proven success selling Cloud services and solutions to VP and C-level executives.
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience hunting and winning complex enterprise sales using solution selling techniques within an assigned territory or vertical.
• Minimum 3+ years’ Experience developing an assigned territory and/or vertical from ground-zero.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field required or equivalent work experience
• Thorough understanding of cloud and related technologies-ability to constantly learn/adopt new technologies and offerings.
• Proven experience working with external partners.
• Proficiency/proper reporting hygiene in SalesForce and other system applications
Travel: Lives in the region and works out of home office, expected to be onsite with customers 50% - 70%
Valid through: 3/16/2021