The Sr Account Director will be responsible for the planning, internal coordination, implementation, maintenance, and communication of the client activities and performance. This position will work cross functionally in assuring sufficient and effective products are in place to present to the clients and will workdirectly with Client and Patient Services, Product Management, Contract Administration and Legal to do so. In addition, this position will be the primary contact to senior leadership and involves delivering multiplepresentations to key stakeholders.
Note: This role supports a west coast territory specifically California, Oregon, Arizona and Hawaii. Idealcandidates will live in the territory.
- Support the establishment of key Accredo Direct heath plan products through internal coordination and collaboration with Product Management and Operations.
- Work with consultants as required to actualize products in response to Accredo heath plan landscape assessment.
- Accountable for development and execution of client-specific upsell plan, and ongoing monitoring of plan with adjustments made as necessary.
- Delivery of routine review of plan performance with client.
- Determine opportunities for up sells, expansions and maximizing opportunities for revenue growth.
- Interface directly with assigned Accredo clients as needed to consult on commercial best practices and to support upsell activities. Serves as the face of Express Scripts with ongoing communication and consultation to the assigned Accredo community as necessary to maintain and grow relationship.
- Supervise team of Accredo Enrollment Coordinators to ensure productivity and optimization ofopportunities for up sells, expansions and maximizing opportunities for revenue growth.
- Direct activities of internal cross functional partners related to client strategic objectives and in support ofAccredo strategic plan.Special projects and tasks forces as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 16 to 20 years of experience.
- 10 to 14 years relevant experience with Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree and 8 to 12 years ofrelevant experience.
- Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Extensive project management skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of financial management principles and Federal Acquisition Regulation.
- Demonstrated negotiating and leadership skills.
- Developed organizational, analytical, interpretative and time management skills.
- Ability to travel as needed to meet goals.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you're the face of Express Scripts for our clients. Your team is responsible for relationship building, winning new business and retaining clients. You'll educate clients on how our benefit offerings can help them achieve their business goals and make recommendations on products and services to best serve their members.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we're driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We're challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like noone else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.