Role Summary: The Sr. Account Development Manager (Sr. ADM) will drive overall client satisfaction and growth based on delivery of a total GE Healthcare Digital Solution, facilitated communication across GE Healthcare and executive level partnerships with key customer decision makers and influencers. The Sr. ADM is responsible for developing a strategy to ensure client retention and growth through close interaction with the commercial teams and understanding of the client’s strategic objectives. Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for direct management of our largest customer accounts, operating at both a strategic and a tactical level to ensure customer satisfaction, success and growth by fostering a balanced relationship that benefits both GE Healthcare and the customer with the goal of maintaining reference ability and outstanding customer performance.
- Measured and incented for revenue growth, wallet share and customer satisfaction on all assigned accounts.
- Act as the advisor to local HealthcareDigital (HCD) delivery team and otherinternal resources to meet/exceed contractual obligations.
- Function as the single point of contact between HealthcareDigital and the health system to drive timely resolution of issues. Serve as customer advocate, engage and facilitate any teams necessary to support the customer relationship and ensure a seamless experience.
- Work with the GEHC businesses and account management team to ensure clear communication throughout the enterprise.
- Deliver value through creation of an overall HCD strategy across all the P&L’s and build operating rhythm that incorporates all of the HCD P&L’s.
- Possess detailed understanding of customer business operations in order to promote GE Healthcare solutions and generate revenue opportunities
- Strive to attain a position to be considered by customer to be a valuable and forward-thinking partner in their long–term strategic plans
- Aide sales processes to drive growth - Identify potential sales opportunities and collaborate with sales across business units in support of sales efforts
- Develop and maintain a unified Account Plan, designed to foster retention and drive growth
- Drive partnership through developing director and executive level reviews & reports and facilitating meetings that focus on GE’s recommendations & solutions to improve the client business performance.
- Facilitate HCD Project Managers within the Health System to ensure consistency of approach and outcomes.
- Benchmark key metrics and direct the collection of data to demonstrate value. Drive reference ability and support Marketing programs (case studies, industry webinars, customer success stories etc).
- Participate in application / operational assessments to assist clients in maximizing the use of the GE HCD systems to ensure ROI and identify optimization and adoption opportunities for growth.
- Work with clients on upgrade strategy and timeline, stay current on GE HCD SW version
- Provide input to Development, Sales, Marketing, and Support, as well as other appropriate internal groups regarding customer business priorities and feedbacks
- Participate in the coordination of site visits, regional and national user groups as well as regional and national executive forums
- Monitor and achieve contract deliverables as assigned and drive adoption of GEHC solutions Qualifications/Requirements:
- Bachelor’sdegree (Business or TechnicalPreferred, BA/BSEE/BSME) plus a minimum of 7years in Customer Service, program management,sales orhealthcare leadership roles OR12years of relevantexperience
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
- Must be willing to out of the Chicago office
- Willingness to travel up to 40% Desired Characteristics:
- Strong executive presence and high degree of professionalism. Experience and high comfort level engaging with hospital and company employees of all levels
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen (i.e. knowledge of healthcare service lines, Profit & Loss centers, balance sheets, capital & operational planning)
- Strong communication skills and ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate clearly
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Strong preference for ADM to be located in the zone
- Experience working in the Healthcare industry including interaction with hospital administration (i.e. account management, relationship-building experience)
- Experience in client-facing role such as consulting, project management, or process improvement (Six Sigma/ LEAN) while serving as advocate for client’s needs
- GE Healthcare Services experience (RCM, Clinical Services/Biomed, Radiology, Cardiology, Life
- Support Systems, Monitoring, Ultrasound, Information Technology)
- Experience working in a highly-matrixed environment, effectively influencing and persuading others to achieve GEHC goals defined in client growth strategy
- Experience anticipating challenges or roadblocks and successfully mitigating those risks while achieving desired outcomes for client and GEH
- Experience maintaining flexible approach when faced with business or client course corrections (i.e. client cost-out initiatives, industry economic conditions, healthcare reform legislation, etc)