SQL Server Developer
This person will be responsible for the development of complex stored procedures and triggers, data conversions from multiple data sources using SSIS and Transact-SQL, report writing using SSRS, Business Rules development using Service Broker, Data Warehouse and Transactional systems maintenance tasks, and performance tuning.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience and the ability to play multiple roles in the organization, mostly database development but some C# development may occasionally be required.
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Solid knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008, capable of writing complex stored procedures and triggers, and integration services packages
- Experience maintaining SQL Server Databases
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organization and communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2008
- Experience working with SQL Server Service Broker
- Microsoft Technical Certifications
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, C# Development