Title: SQL Server DBA
Salary Range: Negotiable
Bill Rate: Depends on the Level of the person
Location: Troy, MI
Job Description: SQL Server DBA
· Ability to contribute to the design, creation, and maintenance of company databases that satisfy the functional and operational needs of the customers.
· Must have extensive operational background in establishing and implementing operational standards for installing and maintaining/patching SQL instances, establishing and implementing DB monitoring, DB backup/recovery, access management, performance troubleshooting, DB upgrades, DB migrations, test, and validation in a large scale enterprise implementation.
· Must have expert level knowledge in advanced SQL capabilities such as multi-node cluster implementation, Replication, Always On, etc. Consult with architects, technical specialist, and industry experts to establish organizational and company-wide DB standards.
· Act as a consultant to Sr. Management in DB technical and organizational trends and strategies to deliver more secure, stable, and cost effective DB Service to the TCS/Boeing client.
· Must have strong leadership and communication skills (with executives, management, and technical team) and have the ability to lead cross-functional and enterprise-wide projects.
· Needs to be dynamic, self-starter, have the ability to leverage complexity of large corporation to their benefit
· Have the ability to understand business needs across the enterprise and merge with industry trends to deliver functionally excellent service to TCS client business units.
· Data center migration experience is a plus.
“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”