We are looking for SQL Server DBA for our client in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: SQL Server DBA
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Non Locals can be considered for this position
- Requires the services of an experienced SQL Server Database Architect for an Enterprise level development project.
- Enterprise Level Database Architect will provide data analysis, design, and database management, maintenance, enhancement, design for data dictionaries, physical and logical database models, and performance tuning, as well as logical administration of application objects within database;
- Maintenance of business requirements for database, database schema, data maps, ERDs, application objects (i.e., tables, indexes, views, etc.); performance of database application tuning; provision of business and data requirements and data for capacity planning.
- Position is also responsible for physical environment-level administration; installation/patch/upgrade of database software; management of HA, database-level security;
- Maintenance of database configuration files and data files; completion of database reorganizations, environment tuning, refreshes, exports and imports, backup and recovery; performance of capacity planning driven by technology and resource usage trends.
- Contractor is expected to be able to work without assistance; must follow existing standards and policies; able to manage high complexity work efforts.