SQL Server DBA
8 + Years of Database Administration and Development experience on MS SQL SERVER 2014/2012/2008 R2/2008/2005/2000
Experience in installing MS SQL SERVER 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2005 and updating with hot fix and service packs and also AWS, Azure environments.
Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts as well as Data Modeling Concepts and other RDBMS
Experience in resolving deadlock issues between systems.
Experience in implementing HADR solutions like Replication (Snapshot and Transactional), Log shipping, clustering and mirroring on physical and virtual machines
Implemented In-place and Side by SideMigration of MS SQL SERVER2005 to 2008 R2 and 2008R2 to 2012
Experience in writing T-SQL (DDL, DML, and DCL) statements
Knowledge in Doubletakesqlmove migrations.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a developer to create new stored procedures, developed reports etc.
Implemented and deployed Azure offerings including both the IaaS and PaaS offering.
Worked on Data Integrity, Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Batch monitoring
Providing on call support 24/7 on rotational basis for production database on mission critical systems
Implemented and provisioned AWS services combining hands on experience with services like EC2, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation templates and monitoring services like Cloud Watch etc.
Knowledge in Spark Streaming and Spark SQL
* Experience in writing queries, T-sql.
* Implementing CR (Change Request) and CA (Change Amendments) requested by users
* Performed BCP, BULK INSERT, Imported and Exported data from different Data Sources
* Performed SQL Upgrades. SQL 2000 to 2005 and building SQL Clustering
* Experience in analyzing Locks, Dead Locks and Handling the Isolation Level and Concurrency Effects
Generic Managerial Skills
Work Location (State, City and Zip)