We are looking for SQL/ETL Tester for our client in Las Vegas, NV
Job Title: SQL/ETL Tester
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Strong exposure in Software Testing Life Cycle.
- Strong skills in analysing Requirements, Requirements Ambiguity Testing and Test Case development.
- Involved in the Preparation of Test Plan, Test Strategy and Test cases and Test Conditions.
- To perform Data Engineering tasks like Data Validation, Data Integrity check, Data Auditing between different systems (CMS / SQL Server).
- Experience in the testing of web application, gaming application.
- Able to understand the functional process flow of the application.
- Ability to work along with the developers during the SIT, UAT, Pre-production and production environments
- Good hands on SQL tuning and database concepts
- Ability to support user queries with the right spirit and optimal resolution time
- Ability to work with the team in need and contribute individually wherever required
- Should be self-sufficient to manage the customer expectations
- Should have good attitude to work in teams when required
- SQL/ETL Testing, SQL Server, DBA, ETL
- Strong skills in analysing Requirements, Requirements Ambiguity Testing and Test Cae Development.
- Experience in DB testing2
- Should have Extensive experience in SQL Server.
- Should have Hands on experience in writing DB2 queries.
- Having experience in Gaming Domain.
- Good to have ETL understanding.
- Good to have Datawarehousing understanding.
- Good to have experience using SSIS, or equivalent extraction/transformation tools
- Good to have experience developing and optimizing SQL procedures and DB structures.
- Must understand Database principles.
- Must have Good knowledge of writing SQL.
- Knowledge of SQL Server internals.