$80K — $100K *
* Microsoft SQL server integration Service (SSIS)
* SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
* Solid experience in Microsoft SQL server integration Service (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
* 2+ year’s minimum experience with SQL server databases
* Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
* Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g., MVC, MVVM etc.)
* Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g., C#, WPF) etc.
* Work with business stakeholders to define requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements. Lead agile sprint planning meetings for identification of stories, tasks, and story breakups estimations understands the end-to-end data integration between Salesforce with other applications and is critical in framing the change requirements, explaining these requirements to the computer programmers and validating the correctness of changes made
* Design, creates, and schedule upstream & downstream ETL Processes using Microsoft SQL server integration service and SQL server database, to stage/transfer business-critical data across different cross-platform applications within organization
* Design, develop and create mappings with secured REST/SOAP Services and operation contracts using Window Communication Foundation. The Service is consumed by third-party vendors to access customer data
* Develop reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and integrating the reports with web applications
* Create project-specific documentation like Functional Specification Document (FSD), Fields mapping documents, Technical Design documents (TDD) and maintaining them up-to-date in the project SharePoint site
* Participate in daily Scrum meetings to provide work status and resolve any impediments in the meetings. Showcase work completed in sprints to the Product owner and business partners and obtain signoffs on the product
* Technically assists the team, troubleshoots issues, and fixes them. Supervise computer
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums. We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients. With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve. Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships. Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –
Valid through: 3/12/2021