Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
*U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
- Design ETL, SQL, and Database Objects in support of the Client Data Warehouse initiative.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand requirements and drive to the primary concern.
- Participate in code design, review and quality analysis phases of application development.
- Analyze user stories and find creative solutions to solve them.
- Required 2-3 Years experience writing advanced SQL and creating Database Objects such as views and stored procedures.
- RequiredBachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience in related field.
- Preferredexperience analyzing data quality.
- Preferredexperience with Informatica PowerCenter or similar ETL tool like SSIS or Datastage.