Strong SQL Developer to work in a healthcare environment.
Job responsibilities include:
· Demonstrate proficiency of report writing software and tools (e.g., MS Visual Studio, SQL Server tools, etc.).
· Proficient in PC based database systems, data repository, query tools, spreadsheet software and report writing tools
· Complete programming and reporting requirements timely and accurately.
· Design, Coding, Testing, Documentations in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
· Liaison with internal/external customers and IT teams to ensure that requirements are understood and documented appropriately.
· Production of efficient and fully documented code following the coding standard set by the organization.
· Production of supporting technical and deployment documentation for internal and external publication.
· Implements code and reports in line with established plans and standards for the product.
· Proactively understands changes to project scope and making relevant changes to the source code.
· Develops stored procedures and reports that meet customer requirements.
· Designs, develops, maintains and upgrades operational and analytical reports.
· Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs or technical configuration.
· Perform technical application configuration and configure/run reports at user request
· Bachelor’s Degree - Computer Science / Computer Engineering
· 5 years’ experience in IT / MIS and related programming
· Very strong SQL experience on SQL Server database
· Candidate local to the area
· Must have a green card or be a US citizen to be considered
· Experience with Meditech clinical software