The Clients that Matrix serves deliver member eligibility files coupled with targeting logic to ensure Matrix is outreaching appropriate populations for a Comprehensive Health Assessment. The Client Membership and Enhancement Specialist will be responsible for applying that member targeting logic flawlessly. This role will maintain and regularly enhance a SQL-based tool that supplies Production Control team with the correct population to deliver to our Contact Center for scheduling.
Throughout the life cycle with a Client, the SQL Developer/Data Analyst will gather client requirements to support member data intake and outtake changes, and will work closely with the Project Management Organization to ensure those changes are executed as expediently as possible without compromising on quality. Additionally, the Client Membership and Enhancement Specialist will manage intake of requests from Account Management to move unique members immediately in and out of mailing and telephonic outreach based on a Client's needs.
- Participate in the analysis of modifications to existing member eligibility and targeting workflow processes to guarantee Matrix is aligned with Client expectations;
- Maintain, test, and integrate application components;
- Create and maintain technical documentation and provide recommendations for improvements;
- Ability to incorporate quality assurance control check points to ensure the right members are outreached each day
- Researches specific technical software and related questions and problems from users and management;
- Ensures the security and integrity of all business developed applications used to apply targeting logic;
- Recommends policies and procedures for the area;
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor Degree in Business, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or other related field or equivalent professional work experience
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years SQL/T-SQL experience including writing stored procedures.
- Solid DB skills, data warehouse, and data mining expertise desired.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, (including Access and Excel).
- VBA programming for MS Office including experience in process improvement and custom tool development.
- Experience gathering user requirements and implementing custom solutions/reports to meet those requirements
- Knowledge of best practices for software development life cycle; including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines in a changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and see those through to implementation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.