The Business Intelligence Analyst role is responsible for provided reporting solutions and support across the Premise Health client base. Through knowledge of SQL and other coding languages, they generate new reports based on business needs and investigate any questions with current deliverables.
What You'll Do for Us:
- Generate and maintain reports supporting business and client data needs.
- Work collaboratively with business users and clients to resolve data quality issues.
- Assist with troubleshooting database related issues and tracking them through to resolution.
- Assist with monitoring the performance of Business Intelligence databases and processes.
- Assist with performance tuning of database schemas, stored procedures, etc.
- Identify and leverage opportunities to continually improve the quality of Business Intelligence systems, processes, and standards.
- Bachelor's degree (target requirement for new potential candidates) or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years' experience with data reporting in enterprise level environments.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with SQL Server Integration (SSIS) and Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with MS SQL Server.
- Experience troubleshooting database integrity, performance, blocking/deadlocking, connectivity, and data replication issues.
- Knowledge of how indexes work.
- Experience managing and deploying SSIS and SSRS changes in production environments.
- Experience analyzing data to identify potential issues, trends, or exceptions to drive data quality.
- Experience diagnosing, isolating, and, under supervision, implementing strategies to resolve complex data opportunities.
- Comfortable working with large, cross-functional groups of stakeholders.