A non profit organization is seeking a SQL DBA to join their team in New York. This candidate will also act as a project manager, application support and an integration expert.
- 5+ years relevant databaseexperience
- Create, maintain, optimize stored procedures, database and ETL processes
- Create data layers and programming for SQL analysis services
- Develop integration scripts using Application Programming Interface (API)
- Develop reports using SSRS, MS Access and Crystal Reports
- Write and implement data access and table maintenance codes
- Design SQL Server Integration Services packages, create views, stored procedures and triggers as needed
- Provide daily application support
- ETL support and integration with Salesforce
- Work with3rd party vendors to troubleshoot various application issues
- Work with consultants to implement business requirements
- Manage various application develop/implementation projects.
- Perform database recovery/restoration as needed
- Perform day-to-day monitoring/maintenance of MS SQL Servers