One of our clients, a reputable firm located in Greenwich, CT is seeking to hire a SQL DBA/ Developer for a perm direct hire position. Our client is offering competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and work life balance. If you are looking for a position with a firm that values its employees, pleaseapply now.
This role is a Direct hire perm position and is not open to third party vendors.
Our client has a sizeable in-house data exchange, transformation, transmission operations to service various internal and external business systems. This role is to manage, maintain/support, and further develop such processes. Creating and maintaining accurate/detailed documentation is critical. Developing a centralized monitoring tools is critical. Being focused on keeping hands on the data (i.e. understanding the data, timing and scope of usage) is critical. Being able quickly develop new enhancements and to troubleshoot existing processes/code is absolutely necessary.
- BA/MS in Computer Science
- Good understanding of DB Schema, SQL, Query/Process Optimization
- Solid experience development in MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- Scripting data services, ftp services, web services, xml parsing, generic parsing
- Knowledge of financial data for portfolio management/trading/accounting
- Bloomberg API, DL, etc.