We are looking for talented SQL Database Engineers who will beresponsible for providing highly technical service levelsupport our OASIS accounting and slot management systems. You will be part of atraveling team who has the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex SQL problems with data integrity, performance, and program functionality both remotely and on-site. We put a strong emphasis on individual ownership and value their work as part of the team that interfaces directly with our customers.
What you'll do
- Develops, tests, debug, extracts, and implements all data conversions for new and existing Oasis customers
- Manages the technical process of new installations and upgrades of the Oasis Product including services and applications at customer locations.
- Monitors the performance, scalability, security and integration to resolve problems.
- Design, update and implement custom SQL Maintenance Plan using SQL Server Agent and Transact SQL.
- Troubleshoot while at the customer location and remotely
- Assist R&D, Q&A, and Business Analyst on testing the specifications with new releases and applications.
- Ensures that the organization consistently delivers superior technical solutions to clients
- Document and distribute upgrade/install processes and new Oasis Products and applications.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or its equivalent.
- Minimum of Four (4) to Seven (7) years of experience with database platforms (i.e. MySQL, Oracle, DB2, MSSQL). Possesses significant knowledge of complex database and object oriented concepts.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of experience in a related technical service and support role, casino operations. Oasis software preferred.
- SQL and Server based troubleshooting including solid SQL coding
- Travel up to 70%
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities including training and advancing job skills, including successfully complete professional training courses or industry certifications when applicable
- Must be willing to work extended hours and on variable work shifts and be able to Stand, Sit, Walk, Climb, Bend, Reach, Talk, and Hear for long periods