$80K — $100K *
* Candidate will be responsible for performing functional testing activities.
* Develop test documentation and execute tests to verify that the system performs as required.
* Help to develop site QA procedures, test plans and checklists.
* Secure, organize, and maintain test environment.
* Execute all levels of testing (Functional, Compatibility, and Regression).
* Record, report, and track defects to accurately depict the status of the games.
* Able to understand and can handle most testing activities. Able to handle the majority of all testing activities independently, seeking guidance if needed.
* Job Reports to (indirect) Process and Quality Leads (Project manager/ Product manager)
* At least 3+ years’ experience as tester in a software development company
* Analytical mindset with ability to probe the bug until all surrounded bug paths are found
* Strong attention to details
* Good Windows / MS Office application skills
* Strong debugging skills and familiarity with Chrome debug tools
* Good iOS / Android skills
* Good team player
* Ability to work closely with developers, artists and producers to help drive bug resolution
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Gaming experience is a great advantage
* Computer programming basics
* Experience with Agile Scrum or Kanban methodologies
* Experience with Jira
* Test Automation experience
Valid through: 6/23/2021