Industry: Hospitals & Medical Centers•
5 - 7 years
Posted 59 days ago
The Supervisor Foundation Database is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the Foundation databases, including data input/output, technology management which includes: programming, database segmenting, prospect profiling in demographics and psycho-graphics, managing moves management and wealth point software along with end-user training and support. This position will oversee high quality donor research information for meetings, events and strategy planning with senior staff and board members as well as find prospects for future gifts. The Database Manager reports to the Director of Development. The Development Associates and Research Specialist reports to the Database Manager.
• Manages, supervises and assists with data entry for gift records so that the processing, tracking, reporting and acknowledgement of gifts is accurate and timely. Trains users as necessary. Keeps abreast of FASB rules, IRS regulations and accounting procedural changes in conjunction with gift recording. Manages database associates.
• Oversees and manages prospect/donor management system, including, identification and tracking of major donors, rating donors and prospects in terms of inclination and capacity (i.e. WealthPoint, ProspectPoint, Researchers Edge) and manages research workflow. Manages prospect research associate.
• Provides database support to Annual Giving Manager on all appeals (annual appeal, newsletter, annual report, patient mailing). Coordinates the selection of data in preparation of mailings ensuring accuracy of data and also provides reports on results.
• Responsible for ensuring that we are most current in our computing resources within the Foundation, including donor applications, Microsoft software, hardware and long-range technology planning. Serves as the chief resource person for the database and is the liaison with McLaren's IT Department.
• Establishes and maintains benchmarks/scorecards for development associates and research associate positions.
• Develops and analyzes all analytical reports, as well as any detail analysis and reports for each appeal. Maintains processes and policies to ensure the integrity of the database, gift entry procedure, and research procedure.
• Responsible for assisting with various special events. Performs other duties consistent with purpose of job as directed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Philanthropy, Business or equivalent related experience required.
• Minimum of 5 years related experience with computers and database management, Raisers Edge products, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in philanthropy and management.