Our Story Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies. Role Purpose
- The candidate will be a technical team leader, subject matter expert, and critical development and support resource using Tibco Spotfire to deliver integrated reporting and analytic services for a major Retail CPG client.Candidate will also help train end users, core development team, and lead reporting architecture using Spotfire and R.
- Lead training of users of varying roles on use of Tibco Spotfire and reporting solution developed.Assist with development of re-usable client training materials to be used in training sessions.
- Work with Analytic, Account, and customer stakeholders to define and assimilate requirements to design and architect client Spotfire reporting and measurement solution(s).Lead the dev and analytic teams around applying Spotfire development best practices and in troubleshooting complex challenges.
- Develop re-usable medium-complex reports and visualizations, re-usable data sets for reporting, and analytic integrations working with customer, internal teams, and analytic/data scientists where required.
- Work with internal technology teams to optimize Spotfire and Big data environments to support the reporting and analytics solutions.
Key Skills and Experience
- Expert level Tibco Spotfire report and dashboard development experience especially using Cloudera and other related big datatechnologies.
- Versed in TIBCO Spotfire best practices and able to incorporate and influence their use in reporting solutions.
- Strong Customer Facing skills and experienced in training end users of all levels in use of Tibco Spotfire.
- Prior experience integrating R analytics and developing integrated data solutions to support high performance reporting and analytics.
- Experienced working in iterative and agilereporting environments.
- Versed in Tibco Spotfire Server Administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Leading, influencing, and consulting skills.
- Advanced SQL and Data Blending Skills preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related field
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.